RE: [IBIS] Determining correct Junction temperature for IBIS models

From: Baker, Bonnie <bonnie@ti.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 15:06:20 PDT

Tom,

Good advice. I agree that the operating dissipation is key. The operating dissipation that I am quoting includes the I/O power dissipation and the rest of the chip; or the total power dissipation.

That being the case, would you recommend options 7, 8, 9, or 10 for the correct calculation?

Best Regards,

Bonnie Baker
Signal Integrity Engineer
Texas Instruments, Tucson