RE: [IBIS] BIRD135: Add Boolean to BNF for IBIS-AMI

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Thu Jul 14 2011 - 22:43:36 PDT

Bob, Mike,

When I wrote this BIRD, I took the description on pg. 140 as
the definition for Boolean, so I used the same style for
correcting the BNF on pg. 187.

You are correct, the parenthetical indication for the allowable
values of Boolean is really not much of a "definition", but
BIRD 135 was not written to correct that. BIRD 135 is correcting
the omission of Boolean in the BNF.

I would suggest to approve this BIRD as is, and if we have an
issue about defining Boolean in a more formal way, we should
either write a new BIRD for that, or add that to BIRD 127.1
"IBIS-AMI Typographical Corrections".

Thanks,

Arpad