[IBIS] BIRD140.2: Format Corner and Range Clarification for IBIS-AMI

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Mon Dec 19 2011 - 08:54:21 PST

(I am informed that the message below, sent out last Friday, was held by the reflector system due to some policy issues related to attachments. Apologies if you receive this twice. Please see the website for the BIRD text.)

The enclosed revised BIRD140.2, "Format Corner and Range Clarification for IBIS-AMI", is posted on behalf of Arpad Muranyi of Mentor Graphics. It will be discussed at the next IBIS Open Forum teleconference.

A complete list of BIRDs is available at http://www.eda.org/ibis/birds/.

Michael Mirmak
Intel Corp.
Chair, IBIS Open Forum