[IBIS] Draft IBIS 5.1 document now available for review and comment

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2012 - 12:21:15 PDT

A draft IBIS 5.1 specification is now available for consideration for formal approval by the IBIS Open Forum:

  http://www.eda.org/ibis/ver5.1_wip/

Please note that the document uses a new, more readable format.

A list of BIRDs included in the draft is available in the same location.

Comments, questions and suggestions are welcome. The document will be formally introduced at the next IBIS Open Forum teleconference on June 22.

I would like to thank the IBIS Editorial Task Group for their significant efforts in developing the document in its new form.

- Michael Mirmak
  Intel Corp.
  Chair, IBIS Open Forum
  http://www.eda.org/ibis/