Re: [IBIS] IBIS-ISS Package Modeling : The Physics of a Package Model

From: Christian Sporrer Dr. <christian.sporrer@infineon.com>
Date: Sun Jul 22 2012 - 23:28:11 PDT

Hello Walter,

I am missing Multi-Chip-Modules. You can have some dies in one package
which are wired via a substrate or via multiple bonds. Some of this inter
die connection have also connection to the package bumps. I am not
sure if this is considered in your list (1 on-die model instance).

Christian.

--
Infineon Technologies AG
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Wolfgang Mayrhuber