RE: [IBIS] IBIS-ISS Package Modeling : The Physics of a Package Model

From: Romi Mayder <romi.mayder@xilinx.com>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 12:33:13 PDT

Hi Walter, Arpad,

I am interested in expanding the definition below of the package to
include passive elements mounted on the substrate such as discrete
decoupling capacitors, series inductors, etc . . .

In light of IBIS v5.0 supporting BIRDs 95/98, I believe that any new
package modeling BIRDs should include explicit support for the Pull_Up
and Power_Clamp nodes.

Kind Regards

Romi