RE: [IBIS] IBIS-ISS Package Modeling : The Physics of a Package Model, Presentation to IBIS-ATM 7/24/12

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 11:53:22 PDT

Walter,

It seems that it is being proposed to include x-y coordinates
and/or MCP in the IBIS specification. I am asking these
questions because I don't want to put something into the
specification that is either useless, or prevents the majority
of the simulators from working with the models, etc...

I think these questions are important and large enough to have
to address them before we put these features into the spec.

Thanks,

Arpad