[IBIS] Re: [ibis-macro] Presentation on IBIS-ISS for packages, and Modules (Boards, MCM Connectors, Cables), and External models posted

From: Gregory R Edlund <gedlund@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 13:50:17 PDT

Walter,

Regardless of what one may think about whether the package syntax is
necessary, that was a great presentation today. Well thought out and
succinct. If we move forward, I'd be glad to help with test cases. I'm
not much good writing BIRDs, but I can look at the application details.

I still think we should have the conversation about priorities and what we
tackle next. Maybe that's an Open Forum topic.

Greg Edlund
Senior Engineer
Signal Integrity and System Timing
IBM Systems & Technology Group
3605 Hwy. 52 N Bldg 050-3
Rochester, MN 55901

            (Boards, MCM Connectors, Cables), and External models posted
Sent by: ibis-macro-bounce@freelists.org

All,

The presentation
Parameter_Tree_Syntax_IBIS-ISS_Package_Module_Connector_Cable_1.pdf has
been posted:

http://tinyurl.com/cqlgv9m

Walter

Walter Katz