[IBIS] Asian IBIS Summit (Yokohama) - Third Announcement

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Sat Oct 13 2012 - 11:50:33 PDT
To All:

The IBIS Open Forum will hold its seventh Asian IBIS Summit Meeting

on November 16 in Yokohama, Japan.  We are starting Friday afternoon.

Presentation titles and topics are given under the AGENDA below:

JEITA (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries

Association) is the primary event sponsor.  An EDS Fair exhibition,

November 14 - 16 is organized by JEITA and co-located with the IBIS

Summit.

Note that we are also holding two other Asian IBIS Summits:

  Shanghai, China   Friday, November 9, 2012

  Hsinchu, Taiwan   Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group

Atsushi Ishikawa

JEITA EC Center

                         ASIAN IBIS SUMMIT (YOKOHAMA)

                         THIRD CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

          A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   ( Y O K O H A M A )

Time/Date:  Friday, November 16, 2012, 13:00 to 18:00

            Meeting starts at 13:30

Location:   Pacifico Yokohama Annex Hall

            1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku

            Yokohama, JAPAN

ROOM        To Be Determined

Content:    Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:    Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information

            and Ideas.

Organizational Sponsors:

            Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries

               Association (JEITA)

            IBIS Open Forum

Co-sponsors (in alphabetical order):

            To Be Determined

Cost:       FREE, including refreshments

Exhibition: ELECTRONIC DESIGN SOLUTIONS FAIR (EDSFAIR)