[IBIS] Asian IBIS Summit (Shanghai) - Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2012 - 14:49:23 PDT
All:

Attached is the Agenda for a full meeting with 12 presentations.

We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai.  Registration

information is at the end.

Lance and Bob

       A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:15 - 17:30, Tuesday November 9, 2012

Location:   Parkyard Hotel Shanghai

            699 Bibo Road

            Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park

            Shanghai 201203

            P.R. China

Rooms:      Ballroom ABC   (Look for signs)

Sponsors:   Huawei Technologies (Primary)

            Agilent Technologies

            ANSYS

            Cadence Design Systems

            Intel Corporation

            IO Methodology

            Synopsys

            Teledyne LeCroy

            ZTE Corporation

          I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    SIGN IN

         - Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

8:45    Welcome

         - Li, JinJun

           (Huawei Technologies, China)

         - Wang, Lance (Vice-Chair IBIS Open Forum),

           (IO Methodology, USA)

9:00    IBIS 5.1: An Overview

          Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:25    Using Latency Insertion Method to Handle IBIS Models

          Liu, Ping*#; Tan, Jilin*##; and Schutt-Aine, Jose**

          (*Cadence Design Systems, #China, ##USA; and

          **University of Illinois, USA)

10:00   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:25   Channel Simulation Platform Creation in Matlab and IBIS-AMI

        Simulation Verification

          Liu, Jason*; Xue, Harrison*; and Yan, Benny**

          (*Celestica and **Cadence Design Systems, China)

10:50   Effect Analysis of IL Resonance between 0.5~1 Normalized

        Frequency Bandwidth

          Huang, ChunXiang; Dong, XianQing; and Yu, Lan

          (Huawei Technologies, China)

11:20   Efficient End-to-end Simulations of 25G Optical Links

          Liu, Jing-Tao*#; Rao, Fangyi*##; Gupta, Sanjeev**; and

          Badesha, Amolak**

          (*Agilent Technologies, #China, ##USA; and

          **Avago Technologies, USA)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)

          - Vendor Tables

13:30   Analysis of the Impact of Crosstalk in High-Speed Serial

        Links

          Sun, AnBing; Yin, ChangGang; and Jia, Wei

          (ZTE Corporation, China)

14:00   Verification of ICN Usability in Characterizing System

        Crosstalk

          Dong, XiaoQing; and Huang, ChunXiang

          (Huawei Technologies, China)

14:30   Chip PDN Model for Power Aware Signal Integrity Analysis

          Lin, Jack W.C.#; and Chen, Raymond Y.##

          (Cadence Design Systems, #China, ##USA)

15:00   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:25   IBIS Parser Update

          Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

15:50   IBIS Validation Method Review

          Wang, Lance (IO Methodology, USA)

16:15   The Evolution of DDR Memory and Overcoming Challenges of

        DDR3/4 Design

          Pytel, Steven (ANSYS, USA)

16:45   Designing DDR3 System Using Static Timing Analysis in

        Conjunction with IBIS Simulations

          Kukal, Taranjit#; Zhong, ZhangMin##; and Dudek, Heiko###

          (Cadence Design Systems, #India, ##China, ###Germany)

17:25   Concluding Items

17:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING

To Register by November 2, 2012:

     Name:

     E-mail address:

     Company:

     Top-level Web Link:

     Country:

     Telephone:

   Send to BOTH:

     Lance Wang, IO Methodology Inc.         lwang@iometh.com

     Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group    bob@teraspeed.com

--

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

http://www.teraspeed.com

bob@teraspeeed.com

Direct : 503-246-8048

Teraspeed Labs: 503-430-1065

Headquarters: 401-284-1827

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC