[IBIS] Asian IBIS Summit presentations now on-line!

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2012 - 07:20:03 PST
The Asian IBIS Summits earlier this month in Hsinchu, Shanghai and Yokohama were great successes and the presentation materials from all three events have been made available on-line.

The page linked below provides access to the materials from our entire summit series:

http://www.eda.org/ibis/summits/

A list of presentations sorted by date is also available:

http://www.eda.org/ibis/summits/index-bydate.htm

Our thanks to the sponsors, presenters and attendees for helping make these events possible!

- Michael Mirmak

  Intel Corp.

  Chair, IBIS Open Forum

  http://www.eda.org/ibis/