RE: [IBIS] Validation of composite current

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2013 - 09:53:57 PDT
Mike,

Regarding your answer #1, that was not the only intent.  In addition
to that, the information in [Composite Current] can also be used to
calculate the supply currents more accurately so that the noise in
the non-ideal supply would be simulated more accurately in SI/PI
simulations.  In these situations the pre-driver current can also be
important if it comes from the same supply terminals as the output
stage.

Thanks,

Arpad