[IBIS] European IBIS Summit at SPI 2013 - Second Call

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Wed Apr 10 2013 - 18:31:04 PDT
All:

We are holding the 16th European IBIS Summit Meeting along with the

17th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity (SPI 2013),

on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 in Paris, France.

The purpose is to promote communication among users and developers of

IBIS models in Europe.

The meeting is FREE and OPEN to everyone.

Below is some information on the IBIS Summit and the SPI2013 Workshop.

You are invited to register and also to submit presentation proposals.

We already plan for several topics listed below

Lance Wang

IO Methodology

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group

                 European IBIS Summit at SPI 2013

           Second Call for Participation and Presentations

       http://www.eda.org/ibis/summits/may13/announcement.pdf

      E U R O P E A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

Time/Date:     13:00 - 18:00, Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Location:      Hotel Concorde La Fayette

               http://www.concorde-lafayette.com/en/?

               3, Place du Général Koenig 75017

               Paris, France

               Tel: +33 1 40 68 50 68

Room:          To Be Determined

Content:       Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:       Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information

               and Ideas

Sponsors:      Micron Technology, Zuken and others to be determined

               If your company would be interested in sponsoring this

               event, please contact Bob Ross bob@teraspeed.com

SPI 2013:      May 12 - 15, 2013

Location:      Hotel Concorde La Fayette, Paris France

-

BACKGROUND

  We have had successful IBIS meeting along the DATe conference

  for many years, and more recently the IEEE Workshop on Signal

  and Power Integrity (formerly Signal Propagation on Interconnects).

  This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

  Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an

  electronic format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued.

  The meeting is FREE and OPEN to everyone.  Refreshments & coffee

  breaks are planned.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

  People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development,

  and digital circuit design are invited to  participate. If you

  want to participate, please register with the information below:

    Name:

    E-mail address:

    Company:

    Telephone:

  Send to:

  Lance Wang      (lwang@iometh.com)

  Deadline: May 8, 2013

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

  We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS

  experiences or issues. Some suggested subjects of interest are:

  - IBIS Model Development Experiences

  - Company IBIS Standards and Requirements

  - Generating & Validating IBIS Models

  - Future IBIS Developments and Requirements (e.g., IBIS-AMI)

  - Modeling of dedicated technology issues (e.g., connectors,

    and very high speed interfaces)

  - EMC/EMI and Power Integrity Issues

  - Related modeling issues (e.g., SPICE, S-Parameter modeling)

  - Experiences using IBIS in the PCB Design process

  Format of Presentation:  LCD Projections

  Time:                    15-30 Minutes

  Electronic Archival:

  We require electronic versions for so they can be archived and

  also made available to non-attendees.

  We prefer Power Point or Acrobat formats.

  Please send presentations for processing and brief review.

  Otherwise please bring 20 copies to the meeting.

  If you plan a presentation, please supply:

    Title:

    Presenter:

    E-mail address:

    Company:

    Telephone:

    Estimated Time:

  Send this to BOTH:

  Lance Wang   (lwang@iometh.com)

  Bob Ross     (bob@teraspeed.com)

  Deadline: May 3, 2013

  Note, Vendor-specific or product promotional material is forbidden

  at IBIS Summits.  We strongly advise that the presentations be

  submitted by the deadline for review. The IBIS Open Forum reserves

  the right to stop or reject a scheduled presentation that has not

  been reviewed.

AGENDA

  The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks and

  refreshments. This will be developed as presentation proposals

  are received.

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS

  Use a search engine to find nearby hotels

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

http://www.teraspeed.com

bob@teraspeeed.com

Direct : 503-246-8048

Teraspeed Labs: 971-279-5325

Headquarters: 401-284-1827

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC