[IBIS] IBIS 2013-2014 Officer Nomination and Election Process

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Fri May 17 2013 - 14:28:59 PDT
IBIS Members:

Elections of officers for 2013-2014

-----------------------------------

Because we are not holding a Summit meeting at DAC,

we are conducting IBIS elections at the next IBIS

Open Forum Teleconference meeting on June 7, 2013.

The existing officers have been nominated and are

willing serve again for 2013-2014.

Chair Michael Mirmak, Intel Corp.

Vice-Chair - Lance Wang, IO Methodology

Secretary - Randy Wolff, Micron Technology

Model Librarian - Anders Ekholm, Ericsson

Webmaster - Mike LaBonte, SiSoft

Postmaster - Mike LaBonte, SiSoft

Nominations are open to anyone else, now or at the

meeting for yourself or for anyone else willing to

serve.

The Chair and Vice-Chair must come from a member

company or organization.

Please send by e-mail the candidate's name,

company and office to BOTH Bob Ross and Radek

Biernacki below.

During the June 7, 2013 meeting:

- We will accept nominations by e-mail or at

the meeting.

- Voting for contested offices will be conducted by

e-mail vote to preserve confidentiality during the

IBIS Open Forum Teleconference meeting on

June 7, 2013.

- Paid membership for 2013-2014 is a requirement

to have your vote counted.

- Your votes should be sent to BOTH individuals

below to have an accurate count.

If you are not attending the June 7, 2013 meeting,

you can vote by sending e-mail to BOTH the people

below:

Bob Ross, bob@teraspeed.com

Radek Biernacki, radek_biernacki@agilent.com

--

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

http://www.teraspeed.com

bob@teraspeeed.com

Direct : 503-246-8048

Teraspeed Labs: 971-279-5325

Headquarters: 401-284-1827

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC