[IBIS] IBIS BIRD155.1 - Examples

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Fri Sep 13 2013 - 11:06:18 PDT
Radek:

I would like simple examples added to the
Reserved Parameters Resolve_Exists and Model_Name.

That would make the documentation format  consistent
with all the other Reserved Parameters in Version 6.0.

I can work with you with this, if you wish.  For example

Examples

(Resolve_Exists (Usage Info) (Type Boolean) (Value True)
    (Description "Tells EDA tool to use AMI_Resolve function")
)

(Model_Name (Usage In) (Type String) (Value "tx_buffer")
   (Description "Model name sent to the executable model")
)

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC