[IBIS] Asian IBIS Summit (Yokohama) - Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Mon Nov 11 2013 - 17:08:34 PST
All:

The Agenda contains eight presentations below. At the end

is registration information. We are looking forward to

seeing everyone in Yokohama.

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group

Atsushi Ishikawa

JEITA EC Center

      A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  Friday November 22, 2013, 13:00 to 18:00

            Meeting starts at 13:30

Location:   Pacifico Yokohama Annex Hall

            1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku

            Yokohama, JAPAN

            http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/index.html

Room:       F201

Organizational Sponsors:

            Japan Electronics and Information Technology

              Industries Association (JEITA)

            IBIS Open Forum

Sponsors:   ANSYS

            Cadence Design Systems

            Mentor Graphics Corporation

            Zuken

         I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

13:00   SIGN IN

13:30   Meeting Welcome

          Haruhiro Saito (Sony, JEITA EC Center, Japan)

          Michael Mirmak (Intel Corp., Chair IBIS Open Forum)

13:40   Introducing IBIS 6.0

          Michael Mirmak (Intel Corporation, USA)

14:05   IBIS Summary Documents

          Bob Ross (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

14:30   IBIS AMI Model (Algorithmic Model Interface) - Theory &

        Structure

          Shinichi Maeda (KEI Systems, Japan)

15:05   Correlation between IBIS5.x and SPICE

          Kazuki Murata (Ricoh Company Ltd., Japan)

15:40   BREAK

15:55   An Advanced Behavioral Buffer Model With Over-Clocking

        Solution

          Yingxin Sun and Raymond Y. Chen

          (Cadence Design Systems, USA)

16:25   Combined I-V Table Checking Problem

          Bob Ross*, Yingxin Sun**, and Joy Li**

          (*Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA, and

          **Cadence Design Systems, USA)

16:55   IBIS Model for IO-SSO Analysis

          Thunder Lay Jack W.C. Lin

          (Cadence Design Systems, Taiwan)

17:25   IBIS Model Which Is Accessible to Beginners

          Kazuhiko Kusunoki (Wadow, Japan)

17:55   Concluding Items

18:00   END OF MEETING

Registration:

  Please Register with the information below:

    Name:

    E-mail address:

    Company:

    Country:

  Send to BOTH:

    Bob ROSS, Teraspeed Consulting Group bob@teraspeed.com

    Atsushi ISHIKAWA, JEITA EC Center    a-ishikawa@jeita.or.jp

--

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

http://www.teraspeed.com

bob@teraspeeed.com

Direct : 503-246-8048

Teraspeed Labs: 971-279-5325

Headquarters: 401-284-1827

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC