[IBIS] Question about keyword ordering

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Mon Dec 16 2013 - 12:20:07 PST
Hello Everyone,

We ran across an IBIS file in which the [Pin Mapping] keyword
is placed before the [Pin] keyword.  It seems that the IBIS
parser is not complaining about this, as there are no errors.
I don't recall any requirements in the specification about the
order of the keywords.  On the other hand, if we want to make
it easier on the tools, it would make sense to have certain
keywords in a certain order.

Could someone comment on this?  Does the IBIS specification
really have no requirements about the order of these keywords?
Was this intentional or an oversight?

Thanks,

Arpad