[IBIS] RE: [IBIS-Users] Re: Regarding IBIS Validation

From: Chetan Kumar <Chetan.Kumar@nxp.com>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2014 - 01:18:38 PDT
Hi Abhishek,

Do you mean be viewing the waveform?

If Yes, then there Hyperlynx visual ibis editor where you can view the V-t data.

If your question is related to validating this Vt data then there are commercially available tools like T2B , IOMeth etc which run spice simulations to verify the  accuracy of the tabulated data in IBIS file.

Regards
Chethan