[IBIS] IBIS Summit at DesignCon 2015 - Second Call for Participation and Presentations

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Mon Dec 22 2014 - 13:31:39 PST
The IBIS Open Forum is pleased to announce our IBIS Summit meeting at DesignCon 2015. The Summit will be held in at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California, on January 30, 2015.

IBIS Summits are designed to enable face-to-face interactions between model users, model makers and tool developers in the IBIS community.  Those interested in presenting at or in attending the event may register using the information below.

The IBIS Open Forum is sponsoring the event, but we welcome additional sponsors to cover some of the meeting expenses, including the FREE lunch and refreshments.

We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara!

Best Regards,

   Michael Mirmak

   Intel Corp.

   Chair, IBIS Open Forum

                      I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

                                   SECOND CALL FOR

                      PARTICIPATION & PRESENTATIONS

Time/Date:         Friday, January 30, 2015 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Location:              Santa Clara Convention Center

                                5101 Great America Parkway

Santa Clara, California, USA

Room:                   Great America Meeting Room 2

Content:              Presentations and Discussions

Cost:                      FREE

Sponsors:            IBIS Open Forum, DesignCon

We are seeking more co-sponsors. The benefits to sponsors include recognition at the meeting and acknowledgement in the Calls for Papers and meeting minutes.

Your financial support strengthens the organization by allowing IBIS to focus resources on industry activities rather than raising money. You will receive generous thanks and public acknowledgement for your support.

Please contact Michael Mirmak <michael.mirmak@intel.com<mailto:michael.mirmak@intel.com>>  for co-sponsorship information.

BACKGROUND

                 DesignCon 2015 Conference:

                January 27 - 30, 2015

                Santa Clara Convention Center

                Santa Clara, CA

                http://www.designcon.com/

                Conference Schedule:

                http://www.designcon.com/santaclara/conference

DesignCon is the premier annual Silicon Valley event for the electronic

design automation (EDA) and semiconductor industry. Topics of current

interest to the IBIS Open Forum are addressed at DesignCon.

This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS meeting.

Presentations are expected to be available in an electronic

format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. Any pending formal

decisions (votes) will be announced at least two weeks prior to the

meeting.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS or related model development, EDA tool development,

and digital circuit design are invited to participate in the Summit meeting.

If you plan to participate, please register with the information below:

   Name:

   E-mail address:

   Company:

   Telephone:

Send your registration information to Michael Mirmak <michael.mirmak@intel.com<mailto:michael.mirmak@intel.com>>

Registration deadline is Friday, January 24, 2015 to receive the free lunch.

IBIS participants receive a 15% discount on all-access DesignCon registration, but only through January 10th!  Please contact Michael Mirmak <michael.mirmak@intel.com<mailto:michael.mirmak@intel.com>> to obtain discounted registration information.

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have experiences of

interest to the IBIS modeling community. These can include, but are not

limited to:

   Demonstrations of modeling techniques

   Explanations of behavioral algorithms

   Descriptions of difficulties encountered

   Model correlation

   Modeling building experiences

   Comparisons to other modeling methods

   New technologies for modeling buffers and components

   New technologies for modeling packaging and interconnects

   Algorithmic modeling topics

Presentations may be addressed to any and all levels of IBIS experience,

from beginner to expert.

Presentation Format:

   Microsoft PowerPoint* or Adobe Acrobat* electronic formats are favored

   and will be pre-loaded on a Microsoft Windows*-based meeting laptop

   prior to the meeting. Materials will be projected but handouts or

   other physical media are welcome.

Time: Usually 15-45 minutes (allow time for questions)

Electronic Archival:

   Presentations will be archived under the IBIS Summit website.

   Final submission deadline is Tuesday, January 20, 2015

If you plan a presentation, please supply the following information as

soon as possible:

   Presentation Title:

   Presenter Name:

   E-mail address:

   Company:

   Telephone:

   Estimated Time:

Send to Michael Mirmak <michael.mirmak@intel.com<mailto:michael.mirmak@intel.com>>

All submissions will be reviewed by the IBIS Board and are subject to approval before

Presentation at the Summit.

Note, vendor-specific, confidential or product promotion material is forbidden at

IBIS summits. Presentations MUST be submitted by the deadline for review.

The IBIS Open Forum reserves the right to reject submitted presentations or

stop a scheduled presentation containing content that has not been reviewed.

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a FREE

lunch. A formal list of speakers and topics will be released one

week prior to the event.

HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION

The Hotel and Travel Link below provides a conference hotel discount, as

well as transportation suggestions:

    http://www.designcon.com/santaclara/registration/travel-and-venue.php