[IBIS] Today's IBIS Open Forum ended due to connectivity issues

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Fri Feb 27 2015 - 09:42:15 PST
Our apologies to the participants in today's IBIS Open Forum teleconference.  As we neared the end of the agenda, connectivity to WebEx appeared to be interrupted for many, if not all those attending.

Please consider the meeting adjourned.  The ad hoc presentation from Walter Katz will be added to the agenda for the next Open Forum teleconference, to be held March 20.  We will also decide on future meeting dates at that time.

Thank you and again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

-          Michael Mirmak

-          Intel Corp.

-          Chair, IBIS Open Forum

-          http://www.eda.org/ibis/