[IBIS] RE: [ibis-editorial] Re: An editorial change for IBIS

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeedlabs.com>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2015 - 17:27:31 PDT
Arpad,

This can be better stated, but the intended rule is that a

referenced [Define Package Model] <same_name> defined

"locally" within that .ibs file overrides in identical

[Define Package Model] <same_name> that resides in

one or more .pkg files residing in the same directory.

(That is the context for the statements and where the

local versus "global" terminology is supposed to convey.)

Bob