Re: ibis

Subject: Re: ibis
From: john austin (john_austinus@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:58:23 PDT

I have spec which specify the AC, DC requirement.
The specs contain V/I curves pullup & pulldown. Also,
the references curves of the pullup and pulldown.

I am looking to write an approximate behavioral model
for it. So I want to know what equations or portions
of the specs I need to pay attention to, to create V/I
tables, rising & falling waveforms.

I have some idea on how to proceed( based on other
IBIS models) but still I wanted to see a methodology
or guidelines already used by an expert.

Thanks