Abt IBIS models........

Subject: Abt IBIS models........
From: suresh np (suresh_np1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 22:11:38 PDT

Hi all
Pls find the below questions (or my doubts).
1) For which all devices, IBIS models are valid? Is
the IBIS model for a Analog to Digital converter
valid? Is it applicable only for high speed IC's?

2)Suppose i have a SPICE model for an IC. How I can
collect the datas for V/I and V/T curve? (i want to
know the circuit to collect data [pull up] [pull
down]....) .(in *.dsn or *.opj format. I have orcad
in my system).(atleast a jpg file)

3) Can i simulate or test the IBIS model using
Spectra Quest?

Pls help out in these regards.
Thanks
Best Regards