Can anyone help me out those questions?

Subject: Can anyone help me out those questions?
From: tliu@semtech.com
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 17:47:14 PDT

Hi All,

I got some replies regarding the questions I put to ibis-user last week.
I tried them all, but I still have the following questions.

The circuit I'm working on is Bipolar process, high voltage with power
supply VCC and VEE.

1. After I ran s2ibis2, I got .spi, .out and IBIS model. But model didn't
create the right table for pullup and pulldown curves. I checked
puxx.out & pdxx.out, they looked good. Do you know why the table in the
model is scrued up?

2. Sometimes I ran s2ibis2, I couldn't get model generated after all
simulations were completed. It show me "BUS ERROR (core dumped)". Do you
know what can cause this problem? I think it's not memory issue
since I was runing the simulation in a machine with 1G memory.

3. How differential pin works? I defined [Diff Pin], but when I ran
s2ibis2, I cannot see diff pin is set to any value, is it floating?

Any reply will be appreciated.

Tina Liu
Semtech Corp.
858-547-6615