RE: GND/PWR Clamp Data Collection

Subject: RE: GND/PWR Clamp Data Collection
From: Adam.Tambone@fairchildsemi.com
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 09:32:48 PDT

Forgot to copy the list with the below response... thanks for the replies
I have received.

Adam

---------------------- Forwarded by Adam Tambone/SouthPortland/Fairchild on
10/23/2001 12:29 PM ---------------------------

Adam Tambone
10/23/2001 11:27 AM

To: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
cc:

Subject: RE: GND/PWR Clamp Data Collection (Document link: Adam Tambone)

Hello again, yes the buffer is three stated, but there is a slight
difference in the gnd/pwr clamp data dependent upon what source if any is
placed on the input pin. For instance, I have found that the gnd/pwr clamp
data is slightly different in each case where the input is hi, lo, or
floating. The differences are small enough such that it is probably
inconsequential, just thought someone would have an opinion.

Adam

"Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>@eda.org on 10/23/2001 11:03:09
AM

Sent by: owner-ibis-users@eda.org