Execution of s2ibis2

Subject: Execution of s2ibis2
From: Ramesh Karmungi (kramesh@spikeindia.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 23:05:08 PST

Hello,

I am new user of IBIS tools. I have downloaded Spitran to develop ibis
models. Spitran gives me .s2i file. This was used as input file to run
s2ibis2.exe. However, am unable to run s2ibis2. Following lines will
appear on screen and stops execution of s2ibis2..

s2ibis2: Analyzing component MCM Driver .
s2ibis2: Starting HSpice job with input putout.spi.
failure!!!!!

I have noticed it creates a .spi file in the process.

I work on PC with windows 2000 or windows NT system. I have Avanti
HSPICE 99.4.
Could anyone help me out to sort out the problem.

Thanks and Regards with anticipation

Ramesh K