Re: Execution of s2ibis2

Subject: Re: Execution of s2ibis2
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 12:07:23 PST

Ramesh,

I have not used the PC version but let me ask you a few questions:

1) Are you able to run HSPICE from a command line ?
2) Can you try:

    % hspice putout.spi

    and see if you get an error.

    If you get an error, open the output file and see what it is all
    about.

s2ibis2 works on all versions of HSPICE so that should not be a problem
My 'guess' at this point is you call to HSPICE from s2ibis2 may not be
working properly..

Since s2ibis2 creates an .spi file, that is good but as it tries to run HSPICE
on this .spi file it crashes(that is the reason to do test#1 and #2 above)

Let me know..

Syed