"Kumar Was Right" store items updated

Subject: "Kumar Was Right" store items updated
From: Todd Westerhoff (twester@hhnetwk.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 08:13:28 PST

Boy, am I embarrassed!

When I added the new items to the "Kumar Was Right" store -

Microfiber Cap - $12.99
Tote Bag - $12.99
Boxer Shorts - $12.99

... I forgot to add images to them. Since you can buy a blank white pair of
boxer shorts, ball cap or tote bag just about anywhere, that didn't seem
like a very good idea. So - the new items have been updated with images.

The Kumar memorabilia on-line store is found at:

http://www.cafepress.com/kumar_right

For those of you who rushed out and bought the new items - if they arrive
blank - please contact me about a refund. Please note that we cannot
provide a full refund for the boxer shorts, although pro-rating is
negotiable.

Todd ;-)

Todd Westerhoff
SI Engineer - Hammerhead Networks
5 Federal Street - Billerica, MA - 01821
email:twester@hhnetwk.com - ph: 978-671-5084

"Oh, but ain't that America, for you and me
 Ain't that America, we're something to see
 Ain't that America, Home of the Free
 Little pink houses, for you and me"

- John Mellencamp