Re: Errors while running runs2i

Subject: Re: Errors while running runs2i
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 18:11:55 PST

Khalid,

The two filenames indicate:

rdxpad.out: Ramp Down Max Pad
runpad.out: Ramp Up Min Pad

Look at the .spi files for each and make sure the setup looks correct
for a Ramp simulation.

If your rdtpad.out or rutpad.out had no errors(this is for Typ case),
you can compare that to the ones that failed to see what happened.

My guess is your .s2i file for a I/O is not set correctly or..

Which SPICE are you running and on what platform ?

Syed