Re: Simulating IBIS models using XTK

Subject: Re: Simulating IBIS models using XTK
From: Alan Hilton-Nickel (ahilton@transmeta.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 17:31:19 PST

Khalid,

If you're talking about running XTK in native mode (writing text-file topologies
and all that) there is a fairly big learning curve. If you also have access to
Scratchpad (part of the ePlanner module) you can easily hack your files into
something useable. Scratchpad has standard Transmission line, driver, receiver
and terminator elements, with a drag and drop interface. You can use it to set
up a topology, and then substitute in the required IBIS model for the driver and
receiver.

Other than that, there is only the XTK User's Manual, which does have some
decent, simple examples.

Alan Hilton-Nickel
Transmeta Corp.