SpectraQuest timing measurement

Subject: SpectraQuest timing measurement
From: ruston, matt (ruston_matt@emc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:35:23 PST

All:

 Hi. I have a specific question regarding Spectraquest SigXplorer. Under
analysis/measurement modes, they give me the option to "measure delays at"
either Input Thresholds or Vmeasure.

 It seems to me that I want a hybrid of these two options. I want to measure
the driver output at the Vmeasure point of the driver to correlate to
standard load timing. I then want to use the Input threshold of the receiver
(either Vil or Vih, depending on low-to-high or high-to-low transition).

 Am I mis-reading what my options are? Does what I want make sense? Any and
all thoughts and experiences are welcome.

Regards,

Matt