RE: SPECCTRAQuest timing measurement

Subject: RE: SPECCTRAQuest timing measurement
From: John Horner (horner@cadence.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 06:09:42 PST

Matt,

You can get the behavior you are looking for by using the buffer delay "on the fly" measurement, and the standard "measure at input thresholds". When you use on the fly measurement, the measurement waveforms are generated for:
1) The driver into the circuit being driven
2) The waveform of the driver into the test fixture (seen as driver-bufdelay in the waveforms)
3) All the receivers.

Look for buffer delay in the help documentation, it explains it pretty well.

Regards,
John Horner