Re: ibischk3 V3.2.8 [Warning]

Subject: Re: ibischk3 V3.2.8 [Warning]
From: Mike LaBonte (mike@labonte.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 18:58:23 PST

Andy,

You may be assuming that s2ibis2 users mostly know SPICE, and IBIS
is a "second language" for them. But I am guessing that s2ibis is
used more by people that know IBIS well, or may even know both
quite well. Anyone who uses s2ibis2 and doesn't know IBIS fairly
well is probably not turning out useful models. OK, maybe I just
supported your premise :-)

But I think the majority of s2ibis2 users are IBIS model end users,
who have to fuss with it until they get a good IBIS model. That takes
IBIS knowledge. Also, I find that to use s2ibis2 you have to know
a 3rd language, "C".

Mike LaBonte