Re: VT curves

Subject: Re: VT curves
From: Ross, Bob (bob_ross@mentorg.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:49:19 PST

Hello Sunil:

Several EDA Vendors use the V-T tables, but you need to contact
the vendors directly for the specific algorithms and limitations.

However, a common method is to use two (and possibly more) tables
and convert the tables into an intermediate internal format (such as
I-V table multipliers as a function of T. The method to do this
is done in a manner that will reproduce the orignal V-T waveform
when loaded with the given V_fixture and R_fixture values.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics