RE: removing non-monotonic points?!

Subject: RE: removing non-monotonic points?!
From: Chris Rokusek (crokusek@innoveda.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 09:44:52 PST

Parser-Developers,

It is true that the checker doesn't add VI curves together for the
monotonicity check but it does add VI curves together for the acdc
check. So implementation-wise all the hard work has already been done.
Just the monotonicity check itself needs to be called from within
acdc.c:acdc_CheckModelProcess() using the summed curve structures
created within that routine. Hoping this may speed the process a bit.

Chris Rokusek
Innoveda