Sphota 's CEO visiting the US of America

Subject: Sphota 's CEO visiting the US of America
From: kalamkar.dipali@hiranandani.net
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 04:17:27 PST

Hi,
Sphota Tech (www.sphota.com), is a provider of end-to-end software
solutions and services. It is part of 20 years old the Hiranandani Group,
one of the most respected business group in India, employs over 1500
people, with business interests in Call Center, IT services, Retail,
Hospitality, Entertainment, Education and Real Estate & Construction.

Sphota is keenly interested in building a long term business relationship
with companies such as yours to compliment individual strengths for mutual
benefits. Our business agenda is to provide following services to you and
your clients:

     Offshore Development services
     Onsite consulting services
     Dedicated Development center
     Call Center services - Technical support/Help desk/e-mail support
     Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)

Should you agree that there is an opportunity in working together, please
let us know. We would be more than happy to fix a meeting with our CEO Mr.
Lanewala during his visit to the USA in the first week of March 02.

For more information about us, please visit our web sites at
http://www.hiranandani.com/, www.buildbyte.com and www.zentatech.com. These
will provide you with information on our background and capabilities.

We have identified your company through our research on the Internet, and
hope to create a fruitful cooperation with you in the future. If this
letter would be best addressed to someone else in your company, kindly
forward it to the relevant colleague.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,

Rajesh M. Revankar revankar.rajesh@hiranandani.net or rajesh@sphota.com
Manager-Global Marketing Initiatives
Sphota Tech, Olympia, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai (Bombay) ? 400
076, India
Mobile: +91-98203-20763, Direct: +91-22-576 6797, Telephone: +91-22-570
6441
Fax: +91-22-570 6444