Re: IBIS model for high speed differential application

Subject: Re: IBIS model for high speed differential application
From: Chris Brewster (chris@siqual.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 12:06:36 PST

Perry,

Yes! I have done some LVDS simulations using IBIS at 2.5 and 3.125Gpbs. I
get very good results with LVDS driver and receiver models, using Cadence
SigXP. However, when I use the same LVDS IBIS models in HSPICE my results
go off the chart???

In fact, the driver model in HSPICE gives good results. It's when the
receiver model is added that things go wacky...

My two cents...

-Chris Brewster