RE: IBIS model for high speed differential application

Subject: RE: IBIS model for high speed differential application
From: Chris Brewster (chris@siqual.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 11:55:06 PST

Fabrizio,

Yes,

The LVDS IBIS model was extracted from transistor level spice models. The
spice model performs as expected. The IBIS model run in SigXP performs
within 99.6% of the original spice model run in HSPICE.... However, take
the IBIS model, and run it in HSPICE, and the results are no where near
what you would expect....

-Chris