[IBIS-Users] More convenient IBIS editor?

Subject: [IBIS-Users] More convenient IBIS editor?
From: 張存續 (thschang@sis.com.tw)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 00:26:41 PST

To whom it may concern,
    Is there any IBIS editor allowing us to easily modify the V-T
or I-V curves without manually changing the text of IBIS file?
For example, in a V-T curve the leading horzontal part is too long
and prevent us from obtaining the correct simulation results.
We need to cut the time short and then offset the initial time to 0 ns.
Of course, we can do it by using IBIS editors such as "Visual IBIS"
or "IBIS Center" and change the text word by word, column by column.
But this is very inefficient especially when handling large amount
of data. Hope you can tell me some good news soon.
   Please contact with me through my E-mail. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
Sam Chang
Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.
E-mail: thschang@sis.com.tw