RE: [IBIS-Users] More convenient IBIS editor?

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] More convenient IBIS editor?
From: Ingraham, Andrew (Andrew.Ingraham@compaq.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 05:02:22 PST

> Is there any IBIS editor allowing us to easily modify the V-T
>or I-V curves without manually changing the text of IBIS file?

Instead of word-by-word editing using a text editor, try importing it into a spreadsheet program, and altering whole blocks of data at a time. Then save as a text file.

It isn't foolproof, and you may have to contend with saving just the table(s) and then pasting them back into the original IBIS file, but it's better than doing it all in a text editor by hand.

Regards,
Andy