[IBIS-Users] IBIS Info.

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Info.
From: whiz kid (we_r_frendz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 19:46:54 PST

Hi Guys,
I need some clarifications on the IBIS terminology.
Pullup/Pulldown curves: Does the Pullup VI curve give
the voltage and current charecteristics when the
buffer is in logic high state or does it give the VI
char. when transitioning to the logic high from a
logic low and vice versa with Pulldown.
I have a basic idea of the power and gnd clamps and
what they mean. I would be very thankful if some one
can explain more clearly as to what those VI curves
signify.

Thanks,
Rahul.