RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Question.

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Question.
From: Jon Powell (jpowell@innoveda.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 09:54:59 PST

You should NOT be using different fixture voltages for RISING and
FALLING in most model cases.

You should be using 2 voltages and making two rising and two
falling waveforms.

For standard 5 volts CMOS you use:
50 ohms to 5 volts and
50 ohms to 0 volts

it is actually very important to the simulation math that you
have the same voltages in both sets of waveforms.

have fun
Jon Powell