RE: [IBIS-Users] Temperature Range:

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Temperature Range:
From: Todd Westerhoff (twester@hhnetwk.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 20:50:24 PST

Mistakes in IBIS models are now a dime a dozen? When did the price go up?

Todd ;-)

Todd Westerhoff
Signal Integrity Engineer
Hammerhead Networks
5 Federal Street - Billerica, MA - 01821
email:twester@hhnetwk.com - ph: 978-671-5084

"I’m starting With the man in the mirror
 I’m asking him to change his ways
 And no message could have been any clearer
 If you wanna make the world a better place
 Take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

- "Man in the Mirror", Michael Jackson