[IBIS-Users] R fixture with Differential

Subject: [IBIS-Users] R fixture with Differential
From: Timothy Coyle (Timothy.Coyle@nsc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:48:56 PDT

Hi,
I am trying to extract V-T data from a differential buffer. The outputs
are terminated by 100 Ohms. (LVDS) In order to keep the outputs operating
correctly, each output is tied to
R/2 to Vos. What should I specify in IBIS for R_fixture? Is it 50 Ohms to
1.2V, as the data is taken? Or is it 100 ohms to 1.2V? It seems when I
specify R_fixture as 50 ohms,
I get a small 20 mV glitch on my edges when I run the IBIS file in HSPICE.
(not sure if this is causing it or not)

Any comments appreciated.

Tim