Re: [IBIS-Users] Model Selector Keyword for Series Pin Mapping

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Model Selector Keyword for Series Pin Mapping
From: Ross, Bob (bob_ross@mentorg.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 17:14:20 PDT

Hello Moshiul:

I believe [Model Selector] should work with Series or
Series_switch models that would be listed using
{Series Pin Mapping]. So it looks like you have
uncovered an ibischk3 bug.

Could you send me directly a complete (but simplified) test
model that demonstrates the Error. I want to check to see if there
are any other related issues.

Your second case is not correct for the purposes of connecting
one switch at a time. Both are connected in parallel. However,
if manually comment one line or the other, then it would work
for just those pins.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics