RE: [IBIS-Users] Slew Rate Question.

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Slew Rate Question.
From: Bill Hargin (billh@cognitionconsulting.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 11:37:20 PDT

Hi Rahul:

You need to delete the [Rising Waveform] and [Falling Waveform] tables if
you want to be sure that the simulator will see your change to the slew
rates.

(Make sure and save the file under a different name first, and put in a note
in the header, unless you're going to be the only one with access to it.)

Best Regards,
Bill Hargin
Direct: 425-702-0744
Fax: 425-702-0305

Cognition Consulting
Electronic Design Software and Consulting
http://www.CognitionConsulting.com