[IBIS-Users] rising and falling wave forms in IBIS files

Subject: [IBIS-Users] rising and falling wave forms in IBIS files
From: Baumann, Hans-Gerhard (HGBaumann@ti.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 01:14:51 PDT

Hi,
    from IBIS class I learned that in order to model
rising and falling wave forms it is required to provide
two plots for each transition. One with load resistor
to VDD and one with load resistor to GND.

The IBIS models I found on the WEB mostly provide only
one plot for each transition. Can someone point me to a
model from that I could learn how to setup two rising
and two falling wave forms with corresponding load
within an IBIS model ?

Thanks and Best Regards
Gerd Baumann