[IBIS-Users] FW: Quickstart into IBIS / Service for urgent IBIS m odeling

Subject: [IBIS-Users] FW: Quickstart into IBIS / Service for urgent IBIS m odeling
From: John Angulo (jangulo@innoveda.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 15:35:35 PDT

The following is posted on behalf of Harald Hardter. Please send all
private replies to Harald.Haerdter@Micronas.com.

Hello,

Micronas need to start IBIS support for our customers. Details are not
discussed yet but we have already an urgent request from Sony to provide
IBIS model for one of our new ICs.
Do you have a list of service providers offering HSPICE to IBIS conversion
in Germany.

Thanks in advance

Harald Härdter
Harald.Haerdter@Micronas.com