RE: [IBIS-Users] Multiple Supply voltages in IBIS

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Multiple Supply voltages in IBIS
From: Lynne Green (lgreen@cadence.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:15:55 PDT

Hello, Senthil,

It is necessary to make two different models. The two models will
have different values for some of the voltage keywords.

The related keywords are [Voltage Range], [Pullup Reference],
[Pulldown Reference], [POWER Clamp Reference], and
[GND Clamp Reference].

Best regards,
Lynne

Dr. Lynne Green
Senior Member of Consulting Staff
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.

"All the world's an analog stage, whereon digital plays bit parts."