Re: [IBIS-Users] FW: Extreme currents????

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] FW: Extreme currents????
From: Kim Helliwell (kimgh@apple.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 15:49:49 PDT

Frankly, I wish that suppliers of models (whether IBIS
or SPICE) would stop using these "ideal" diodes that
allow such large currents. I don't understand how anyone
can look at such results and think that's OK to ship to
customers!

Maybe they just don't look, but that's hardly an acceptable
excuse, either.

There, I feel better now!

Kim

Kim Helliwell